Chilime Hydro power Com Ltd.
Cosmic Merchant Banking and Fin. Ltd.
Gauri Shanker Finance Ltd.
Hama Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Himalayan Finance Ltd.
Investment Finance Ltd.
Karnali Development Bank Ltd.
Kasthamandap Development Bank
Lalitpur Bishalbazar Co. Ltd.
Mahakali Bikash Bank Ltd.
Mercantile Finance Ltd.
Merchant Development Bank Ltd.
Muktinath Development Bank Ltd.
Multipurpose Saving A. I. Ltd.
Nepal CSI Dev. Bank Ltd.
Pathibhara Bikash Bank Ltd.
Resunga Dev. Bank Ltd.
Sangrila Development Bank Ltd.
Seti Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Siddartha Hospital Ltd.
Surya Darshan Finance Ltd.
Udhyam Bikash Bank Ltd.
United Development Bank Ltd.
Valley Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd.
Birgunj Finance Ltd.
Business Development Bank Ltd.
Butwal Finance Ltd.
Goodwill Finance Co. Ltd.
Laxmi Bank Ltd.
Mahalaxmi Finance Ltd.
Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.
Prudential Finance Company Ltd.
Samjhana Finance Ltd.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
- Environment and Energy audit.
- Risk Based Auditing.
- Audit committee and how it is interrelated with corporate Governance.
- Aspects to be governed in Reinsurance ceded.
- Uses of CAAT (Computer Assisted Audit Technique).
- Peer review.
- What is engagement letter? What are its principle content?
- What are the assertion concern of auditor while conducting substantive procedure?
- What are to be considered in the audit program of Bank and Financial Institutions?
- Mr. X auditor of Y ltd, he stays in the building which is owned by Y ltd. so he provided 10% rebate than others.
- ABC Co. has suspended large amount on training staff Project to be started in future, which will generate future income. Management wants to capitalize that expense.
- Mr. Ram was appointed as tax auditor and consultant of ABC Co. after the year-end tax office charge legal proceeding to ABC co. for understated income.
- Mr. X accepted audit of Z ltd. for less fee than the preceding auditor of Z ltd. The preceding auditor had come from the far away the cost of which was not charged as audit fees.
- SCB provided credit card facilities to professional CAs. Now he used it to withdraw Rs. 25,000 how can that CA be appointed as auditor of that bank?
- KBC and Co. CA firm was provided Rs.200, 000 in Baisakh 1st By Ram Br. who is client of that firm KBC & Co deposited in bank to give back Ram Br. in Ashad..
- Related party Disclosure
Related with 2nd paper
- tax practice of code of ethics
- Working papers ( can management ask back)
- You have issued a modified report as you are not agreed with the method of accounting folloed by the co. for gratutity .The BOD suggests a note in FS may be added.
- Purchase of equipment for 1 cr..The 30 lacs is govt. grant depreciation at 15%.Accountant insists to credit the capital reserve for gratn received and charge the deprn on original cost to revenue
Physical capital maintenance and financial cap Maintain acne ( NAS Framework)
Control environment and Control procedure (8*2=16 marks)
Special point to be considered in audit of public sector enterprise
Intrernal control 16
Management representation letter and reliance on it by the auditor
An auditor can give only reasobnable assurance not absolute. 16
Short notes 16
Fair value accounting
Management representation letter
Qualitative characteristics of financial statements
Auditor responsibility in detecting fraud and error
Indicators for assuming going concern assumption 16
-Thanks to Bijayswor Paudel for his contribution in compiling this…